Sarah Kay

I knew this video on my aunt's facebook. She shared this video during the Mothers Day. 
At the first time, I fall in love with this people on this video. She is just very brilliant and very good story teller, right ? 

So, enjoy this video 






There will be days like this, my momma said. 
When you open your hands to catch and wind up with only blisters and bruises
when you step out of the phone booth and try to fly and the very people you want to save are the ones standing on your cape when your boots will fill with rain, 
and you’ll be up to your knees in disappointment

“Baby,” I’ll tell her : remember your mama is a worrier but your papa is a warrior and you are the girl with small hands and big eyes who never stops asking for more.

Remember that good things come in threes and so do bad things and always apologize when you’ve done something wrong but don’t you ever apologize for the way your eyes refuse to stop shining.

Komentar

Postingan Populer